Investment Chart


HSW Accountants are fully qualified, specialist tax accountants and advisers, with more than a decade of experience to help support your businesses tax requirements across both corporation tax and personal tax liability.


We have the skills and knowledge across all areas of accountancy including and not limited to; taxation, tax planning, savings and business finance. Thus giving you reassurance you are in safe hands with us and you can relax, safe in the knowledge that we will ensure you achieve the best outcomes for your business.

If you are looking for a tax accountant in Hampshire, contact us today to see how we can help you.

Business Meeting


Corporation tax is similar to an income tax, with the exception that corporation tax is only applicable to profits earned by resident and registered corporations.


Did you know that prior to 1965, corporations were required to pay income tax in the same manner as private residents. This actually changed with the Finance Act of 1965 which sought to separate these two taxes.


Corporation tax must be paid if the corporation is a limited company and it also applies to companies which act as organisations, regardless of whether or not they are incorporated.

With corporation tax reliefs and rates changing on an annual basis, it is important to make the most of all of the exemptions, allowances and deductions available for tax returns calculations.

Our specialist company tax accountants cover all aspects of technical tax guidance your business may need. We take the time to understand your circumstances whilst minimising tax and advising  the best way to structure your business for growth and risk mitigation.

If you are looking for accountants in Hampshire to help you with your corporation tax, look no further than HSW Accountants.


HSW Accountants don't just work with companies, we also help private individuals with their personal tax liabilities.


We help people who have; a rental income, income from self-employment or any other income that is not taxed at source.

Self-assessment is the way that you notify HMRC of income you receive that is not covered by PAYE (pay as you earn). There are strict deadlines for submitting this information, with automatic fines and interest payable if you miss them.

We can help you make sure that your personal tax affairs are in order, up to date and that you are paying the correct amount. We will also ensure that you benefit from all relevant tax allowances and relief’s.

What our personal tax services can do for you:

  • Complete your tax returns accurately.

  • Submit your returns on time, every time.

  • Advise you of the tax due dates and payment details, and remind you of any upcoming deadlines.

  • Check that your PAYE coding notices, tax calculations and any demands of tax to be paid are accurate.

  • Communicate directly with HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf, with regards to any personal tax matters.

  • Review your current tax position. You may not currently have to complete a tax return but you could be entitled to a tax refund.

  • We will complete any claim forms to ensure that any tax overpaid is refunded to you as soon as possible.

If you are looking for accountants in Hampshire to help you with your personal tax affairs, contact us today for an initial discussion.

Local Bakery